Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Here fishy, fishy, fishy

My fish call did nothing to get the fish jumping on my line yesterday - in fact, this pic is of the largest of my two catches. It was too small to keep and, since I'd hooked the poor yellowtail through the eye, it wasn't going to make it so the boat mate just reset the hook and I used him for bait - still to no avail.

The guy next to me caught 3 beautiful keepers. I threatened to throw him in...

After our 4 hour fishing tour, Sharyn met me and we wandered up Duval street. We had our own little pub crawl including a long stop at Irish Kevins and a wander to the dueling piano bar where the parrot ate my fingernail clean off. Sheesh.

Later in the evening found us walking into the cool house and just sitting back and relaxing. A perfect way to end a perfect day. Here's a few more pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment